I had a great Interview in studio with WZZM TV 13 yesterday and shared the following tips:
Start with setting or adjusting New Year goals to be realistic & attainable:
- Be realistic and break goals into steps with timetables
- Announce your intention to others
- Create accountability partners so you will have follow through!
Eliminate the piles in 2010!
- Move last year’s files to archive
- Consolidate your receipts etc for your April taxes
- Set up your 2010 files now
Start the new decade with purpose! Be conscious about what you let into your life:
- stuff (The less stuff you choose to have, the less you have to look after, look through and take care of).
- mental clutter (This can really slow you down and can keep you unfocused).
- schedule (It’s easy to pack too much in & then things start to fall through the cracks, your sleep can suffer and so can your health if you don’t lead a balanced life).